How to extend the service life of hydraulic piston pump
2019-09-16 23:21:00 点击：
Plunger pump used in hoisting machinery, engineering machinery, metallurgy, mining, shipbuilding, forging machine tool industry such as the hydraulic system, and in the work efficiency of the hydraulic system mainly depends on plunger pump volume efficiency, when the volume efficiency decreased to 72%, is the need for routine maintenance, replacement of bearing and aging seals, to replace or repair beyond the friction pair of fit clearance, In order to improve its performance. In order to extend the service life of the hydraulic piston pump, we must pay attention to the following points:
1. The pump in the piston pump is divided into two kinds: pressure oil supply type and self-priming oil type:
1. The pressure oil supply type hydraulic pump mostly uses a pressure tank, and there are hydraulic pump itself with oil supplement pump to provide pressure oil to the hydraulic pump inlet.
2. The self-priming oil type hydraulic pump has a strong self-priming oil capacity and no external force is needed to supply oil. The hydraulic oil tank supplied by air pressure can only operate the machine after starting the machine every time the hydraulic pressure tank reaches the use pressure.
The higher the cleanliness of hydraulic oil, the longer the service life of the hydraulic pump.
II. Inspection and repair of friction pair:
According to the replacement standard of the piston pump parts, the piston rod and the cylinder hole in the piston pump can be repaired according to the following three points when the clearance of the parts is out of tolerance:
1. Adopt the "surface engineering technology", the method is as follows:
(a) Plating technology: plating a layer of hard chrome on the plunger surface.
(b) Brush plating technology: Brush coating wear-resistant material on the surface of the plunger.
(c) Thermal or arc spraying or electric spraying: spraying high carbon martensite wear-resistant materials.
(d) Laser deposition: high hardness wear-resistant alloy powder is deposited on the plunger surface.
2. The repair method of the cylinder block and copper sleeve combined by fusion and burning is as follows:
(a) using grinding rod, manual or mechanical method grinding repair cylinder hole.
(b) Reboring the holes of the cylinder body with a coordinate boring machine;
(c) Repair the cylinder hole with reamer.
3. If the cylinder body is mounted with copper sleeve, it can be repaired by replacing the copper sleeve. First, a set of plunger rod diameters were trimmed to a uniform size, and then the outer diameters were polished with sandpaper of more than 1000#. Three methods of installing copper sleeve in cylinder body.
(a) the cylinder body is heated and heated, or the copper sleeve is frozen and extruded at low temperature, and interference assembly.
(b) Locite adhesive assembly is adopted. This method requires grooves on the surface of the outer diameter of the copper coat.
(c) Cylinder hole tapping, copper sleeve outside diameter processing thread, after coating Letai glue, screw into assembly